Thursday, September 8, 2011

First week on campus

There's just something about being on campus and meeting with students that gives me a great sense of joy and life.

Being at Binghamton last week was truly a blessing - I praise God for the financial and prayerful partners He provided who helped me get on campus for that week.  I definitely would not be there without them.

It was definitely a strange feeling, being on my old campus without actually living on campus and without having any classes to attend, but it was also an emancipating feeling as well.  I got to do what I love - meeting with people, listening to how God is moving in their life, and being an instrument in developing their growth of their love for God and His kingdom purposes.

When I see the potential of what could happen in someone's life, I am reminded of the God I worship, the God who loves, and the often mysterious ways in which He works.

It's quite a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment