Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Creative Ways to Partner - July 2014

Please comment or email me (tammy_bixler@ivstaff.org) if you'd like to partner with me in any of these ways:

1.  Sponsor a Small Group care package:

We have 9 small group leaders preparing to lead 9 small groups this fall semester.  I think it would be so cool if they could receive a fun and encouraging care package from someone who's thinking and praying for them!  I can give you suggestions and ideas for a package if you'd like, and you can send it to me anytime this semester.

Below are the small group leaders and their respective small group focuses:

Eric - Grad students
Jessie - Artists
Tin - Fitness
Doug - Freshmen
Lydia - Health Sciences & Commuter 
Tim - (n/a yet)
Amanda - (n/a yet)
Michael - (n/a yet)

2.  Help me decorate an office wall space:

I have a large empty wall space in my InterVarsity office on campus.  I had shelves taken down and I didn't want to paint the wall, so I left the tracking on there and hung a navy blue tablecloth over the wall, thinking I'd come up with some brilliant idea to decorate.

However, I have not come up with a brilliant idea, and it has not been the highest of my priorities, so I'd love some help.  If you have ideas or would like to send/give me some decor (e.g. banners, post-its, picture frames) that would help create a welcoming space for meeting with students and remind us of what our ministry is all about, please let me know!

It would just be a big cherry on top if that decorative space could be interactive/engaging (e.g. having students write an encouraging note to post).

No comments:

Post a Comment